AESTHETIC LEGAL is a preeminent creative business law firm in Los Angeles because we are driven by a belief in the power of creativity to improve the world. We are a leader in providing legal services to the creative communities, including arts and entertainment, new media talent and producers, start-up and established businesses, advertisers and brands, retail and restaurants, sports figures and endorsement brands, and art galleries and museums.
AESTHETIC LEGAL’s experience includes matters involving everything from private individuals; renowned artists, performers, writers, celebrities, musicians and sports figures; Fortune 10 companies; governmental agencies; foreign and sovereign countries; and public utility companies.
AESTHETIC LEGAL offers innovative and inimitable legal services to its clients, serving essentially as outside general counsel to many of its clients, and is a leader in providing critical legal services in the following areas:
- Copyright: Copyright registration, protection, licensing and business strategy.
- Trademark: Trademark searches and due diligence, trademark registrations, licensing and protecting trademark rights. Cannabis brand counseling.
- Business Entity Selection and Formation: Identifying and selecting a business entity or structure, formation, merger and dissolution of limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships.
- New Media: Representation of new media talent and producers, negotiation of agreements for production and distribution of new media products.
- Art Law: Representing individual artists, galleries and arts-related businesses, negotiation of agreements for public art installations, private art sales and commercial licensing.
- Motion Picture and Television: Advise and counsel on intellectual property, union, employment, and business matters relating to the development, production, and distribution of motion pictures, television, and new media productions.
- Commercial Products: Negotiate and draft agreements for the production and distribution of commercial design products and services, including textiles, artwork, furniture and computer software.
- Real Estate: Representation of commercial and residential real estate owners, buyers and tenants in purchase and sale, leasing, telecommunications licensing, development and property management. Licensed California Real Estate Broker.
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting: Negotiate and draft contracts for the operation of all facets of business.
- Internet and e-Commerce: Advise and counsel on issues involving privacy and publicity rights, DMCA and Internet and e-commerce related laws.